Ways To Stay Secure When Using Android
Lets look at ways to keep your Android phone / device secure
- Lock your phone – create a pin or use the fingerprint reader
- Practise using the Android Device Manager to locate your phone
- Make sure the “ unknown sources “ is disabled in your Android settings as this will not allow you to install from “ third party sites “ that maybe shady
- Keep your phone updated , both apps from the Google Play Store and system updates
- Turn on Google Chromes Safe browsing feature in Chrome on your Android device and don’t use the other browsers - To check if you’re already using it, just head over to the Settings -> Privacy menu in Chrome on Android.